EZRack is a universal PV module mounting system for pitched and flat roof installations. The innovative aluminium base rails, Z modules and roof hook technology eliminate the need for onsite cutting and enables quick and easy field installation. Refer to our website for specifications and the installation guide to assist in selecting the right components for your specific installation.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is just one part of the AS/NZS 1170 code-compliant EZRack Solar Mounting system. For full information on the available parts and for the code-compliant planning and installation guide, please download the following documents.
• Cyclone proof to Wind Region D (EZRack installation guide must strictly be adhered to)
• Vertical or horizontal panel mounting
• Suits any solar panel width (optimised for modules with 800-825mm width)
• Suitable for framed or frameless PV modules (frameless mounting is available by special order only)
• 10 year materials warranty
• AS/NZS 1170 approved
• Roof slope: Up to 60 degrees
• Building height: Up to 20m
• Wind load: 80m/s
• Snow load: 1.4KNm2
EZ Rack install guide